Dental School Ranking Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prayin80

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any websites that ranks dental schools??

Members don't see this ad.

there are dental school rankings. These are the 2005 rankings. 2006 come out in October.

www.dentalschoolrankings.com

Although, lots of people go to the website and its hard to get on sometimes. Its best to try 3-4am

Members don't see this ad :)
3rdMolarRoller said:
there are dental school rankings. These are the 2005 rankings. 2006 come out in October.

Although, lots of people go to the website and its hard to get on sometimes. Its best to try 3-4am

wow, thanks a lot 3rdMolar..i had no idea these existed. who knew harvard was not ranked #1? :confused: :confused: :confused:

anyhow, thanks! :luck:

3rdMolarRoller said:

Name Last modified Size Description

[DIR] Parent Directory 13-May-2006 09:00 -
[DIR] cgi-bin/ 22-Jan-2006 08:07 -

what does that mean?

starbright said:

what does that mean?

that's what it says when the server is too busy with predents. go there later... like 3rd molar said "around 3-4am" you will have better luck then!

WS :)

can someone just copy and paste the info when they access it?

starbright said:

what does that mean?

It means he's pulling your leg... yankin your chain.. messing with your head. Like I said before. Dental schools are not ranked. :p

mlle said:
can someone just copy and paste the info when they access it?

here ya go, source is dentalschoolrankings.com...they only list the top 10 for some reason..

1. Harvard
2. Howard
3. NYU
4. Columbia
5. UPenn
6. UF
7. UCSF
8. UCLA
9. Tufts
10. UI-Chicago

enjoy,
WS

this is ******ed. theres no way harvard is the best dent school, and NO WAY that HOWARD is number 2.

It's a joke people (albeit a very stupid one).

People shouldn't making up stuff like this because readers who are new to the application process may take it seriously.

It's like the Fresh Prince ep. when the admissions guy from Princeton comes and interviews Will and the guy says "Everyone wants to go to Princeton". Just replace Princeton with Harvard, which is why it's #1!! :laugh:

tinman831 said:
It's a joke people (albeit a very stupid one).

People shouldn't making up stuff like this because readers who are new to the application process may take it seriously.

i agree :mad: you guys almost had me there jk jk :smuggrin:

i decided to become a predent bc i thought they had more personality than premeds. i guess i'm wrong :confused:

WS :laugh: