Dental school

Started by KTBP161
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KTBP161

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, i just took the DAT yeaterday and here is my breakdown:

Bio: 20
Gen: 19
Orgo: 22
PAT:20
Reading:19
QR:19
TS:20
AA:20

Is this good enough to apply or i have to retake? My GPA is 3.7 and science is 3.68. I am planning to apply next cycle but i heard some school have dealine untill Feb . Should i apply now or next cycle?
 
Your stats are solid and you will get interviews. If I were you I would give it a shot and apply to some schools now if you wanted. I wouldnt be surprised if you got a late acceptance
 
Thank you guys. This motivates me more as i saw so many people with high grade and still not accept, this freaks me out.

I agree with everyone but make sure you apply to the right schools and apply early. I had a few friends with similar stats who applied super later (September) and barely got any interviews.