Dental Schools available for me

Started by kysui2325
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kysui2325

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello.
I just took DAT.
I got PAT: 23
QR: 22
Bio: 22
Gen Chem: 26
Orgo Chem: 24
RC: 16
Science total: 23
AA: 22
Reading passages were very easy. I thought i could easily get 21 at least, possibly 23 as well but.. I was shocked. Anyway, I have no choice but to submit application with this score.
Could you tell me which dental schools consider science DAT score to be more important than RC? or could you offer me some information related to it?
 
Had anything changed?
 
Had anything changed?
not really. After that, I have been focusing on DAT test. But I may be thinking to change school lists since RC score is terrible.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello.
I just took DAT.
I got PAT: 23
QR: 22
Bio: 22
Gen Chem: 26
Orgo Chem: 24
RC: 16
Science total: 23
AA: 22
Reading passages were very easy. I thought i could easily get 21 at least, possibly 23 as well but.. I was shocked. Anyway, I have no choice but to submit application with this score.
Could you tell me which dental schools consider science DAT score to be more important than RC? or could you offer me some information related to it?
research which schools have cutoffs...