Dental Scrap

Started by DJB
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DJB

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I buy Dental Scrap from students. Old crowns, Crown and bridge etc.. I pay top dollar if you would like more info please contact me.
 
Hello,

I buy Dental Scrap from students. Old crowns, Crown and bridge etc.. I pay top dollar if you would like more info please contact me.
hi there,

i am willing to sell some of the junk i have . including dentures ,old crowns waxes spirit lamps and lots more. it is basically all the stuff i bought and made in my collge years.

if interested in buying pm me .

thanks.