Dental Secrets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone out there is reading this book by S. Sonis to prepare for the clinic? I've heard good things about this book and was wondering what people thought.

Members don't see this ad.

I bought the book to study for part 2 boards and the canadian boards. Its not really that good - its a series of questions and answers. I remember using it mainly for the oral path section.

I think it's a great book. There are tons of little info nuggets that you never knew before or might have forgotten from pre-clinic. The nice thing is that you can pick a randomn spot in the book, learn a quick factoid, and get on with your day. (Hence, it comes in handy for good restroom reading material). :cool:

So are there any other books out there (preferably with pictures and images) that gaves great details on how to do dental procedures. I've just starting clinic recently, and found all these very nerve racking, I want more pictures to see so I know what I am doing!