Dental Stax

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abhi82kap

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the most recent version (2005 or 2006) of the dental stax?
How different are these from dental decks? Anybody who is willing to sell them, I am willing to purchase.
My e-mail address is [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

The stax have been really helpful with my studies. There biggest difference is that they help you sort out which questions/topics are high yield and which ones are just good to know, just in case type suff. They get a lot of student input on the recent exams that have been taken, and they also put that info on the back of each card. Like "this information has been recently seen by a student who took a computerized exam in 2005", or this info was seen on 2003 and 2004 exams.
The question really depends on how well you want to do. If you want to score high, I recommend getting the stax and studying decks as well.
I already have someone that wants my stax so I can't help you there. But I do totally support the stax.
Also, friends of mine that have already taken the exam said the stax were VERY helpful.

Good luck.

Dental Staxs compliments the Decks. I purchase the 2005 Staxs w/ the corrections on Ebay for 130.00..........sniping in at the last minutes.
That would be the best place to look for Dental Staxs.

Hi

This is the first time i am hearing about these dental staxs..What exactly are these staxs? Are these the same as kaplan notes?

Anyone have a copy in downtown toronto area,that they could share or loan for xeroxing?