• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Dental Students better looking

You know what I noticed, looking at the class composites of the U of Toronto Dentistry versus that of the meds, and in general, (the ones I know), it seems that Dental students tend to be better looking than medical students. Any comments?

About the Ads
About the Ads

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
  1. Dentist
not to brag or anything, i think that IU's girls were hot too. i noticed a whole bunch of very good looking chicks in Aphistis class when i was there.
actually, i know of a few girls who will be in my class at IU and i remember them being cute as hell too.

of course it won't matter to me since my fiance will kill me if i try anything:D :laugh:

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
  1. Attending Physician
  2. Dentist
Originally posted by PERFECT3435
not to brag or anything, i think that IU's girls were hot too. i noticed a whole bunch of very good looking chicks in Aphistis class when i was there.
actually, i know of a few girls who will be in my class at IU and i remember them being cute as hell too.

of course it won't matter to me since my fiance will kill me if i try anything:D :laugh:
I'd like to offer my thoughts on this one way or the other, but now that I've been found out I should probably keep my trap shut. :D

Jack Worthing

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2004
New York
  1. Dentist
seriously i checked out the pics of the Nova girls on Yah-E's picture websites, and I actually like the "ladies of UMinnesota pic" best..

I never interviewed at Nova, so maybe i dont' have enough data just from the pics, but I think Nova is overrated...

Columbia and UOP top two all the way for hot female dental students!! (the guys are pretty nice looking too.. )

swisschez2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2004
Originally posted by Jack Worthing
seriously i checked out the pics of the Nova girls on Yah-E's picture websites, and I actually like the "ladies of UMinnesota pic" best..

I never interviewed at Nova, so maybe i dont' have enough data just from the pics, but I think Nova is overrated...

Columbia and UOP top two all the way for hot female dental students!! (the guys are pretty nice looking too.. )

:thumbup: I only see one Nova chick I think is pretty cute. I'm sure everyone is looking at the same one. BTW, do these people know their pic is on the web???

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.