W

Woodsy

You know what I noticed, looking at the class composites of the U of Toronto Dentistry versus that of the meds, and in general, (the ones I know), it seems that Dental students tend to be better looking than medical students. Any comments?

speter33

S.D.N.'s Captain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
dude you are going to Columbia, the dental students are so Hot over there. U lucky bastard

UBTom

Class '04 official geezer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2002
Queens, NY
www.iloveny.com
Status
Originally posted by speter33
dude you are going to Columbia, the dental students are so Hot over there. U lucky bastard
I got one word for you.

NOVA.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sk8aBull

Should be Studying...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2004
FL
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
mmhmm I noticed that during a tour... like everyone in the dental school at nova was good-looking. ;)

W

Woodsy

Originally posted by speter33
I know I've seen em. Hey may be that's why I got in...I'm just joking..

:smuggrin: :laugh:

Blackstars

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2003
PLUTO
Visit site
Status
Woodsy,

don't you have anything better to do other than create b******* threads.

W

Woodsy

Originally posted by owusu-dentist
my mon would never think about looking at your ugly face.
Denial.

You just feel like Stifler after Finch ****ed his mom.

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
not to brag or anything, i think that IU's girls were hot too. i noticed a whole bunch of very good looking chicks in Aphistis class when i was there.
actually, i know of a few girls who will be in my class at IU and i remember them being cute as hell too.

of course it won't matter to me since my fiance will kill me if i try anything:D :laugh:

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
Status
Attending Physician, Dentist
Originally posted by PERFECT3435
not to brag or anything, i think that IU's girls were hot too. i noticed a whole bunch of very good looking chicks in Aphistis class when i was there.
actually, i know of a few girls who will be in my class at IU and i remember them being cute as hell too.

of course it won't matter to me since my fiance will kill me if i try anything:D :laugh:
I'd like to offer my thoughts on this one way or the other, but now that I've been found out I should probably keep my trap shut. :D

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
i think i can read your mind on this one BILL.;)

Jack Worthing

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2004
New York
Visit site
Status
Dentist
seriously i checked out the pics of the Nova girls on Yah-E's picture websites, and I actually like the "ladies of UMinnesota pic" best..

I never interviewed at Nova, so maybe i dont' have enough data just from the pics, but I think Nova is overrated...

Columbia and UOP top two all the way for hot female dental students!! (the guys are pretty nice looking too.. )

Jack Worthing

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2004
New York
Visit site
Status
Dentist
it's true- when i looked at the apdentistry.com (?) website at the pictures page, the same girls kept popping up in all the pictures. but i'm not complaining about that *wink*

but good point- i didn't know that about UOP.

swisschez2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2004
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Jack Worthing
seriously i checked out the pics of the Nova girls on Yah-E's picture websites, and I actually like the "ladies of UMinnesota pic" best..

I never interviewed at Nova, so maybe i dont' have enough data just from the pics, but I think Nova is overrated...

Columbia and UOP top two all the way for hot female dental students!! (the guys are pretty nice looking too.. )
:thumbup: I only see one Nova chick I think is pretty cute. I'm sure everyone is looking at the same one. BTW, do these people know their pic is on the web???

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
disagree.

you guys haven't seen the IUSD girls.:laugh: