Dental Students better looking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

Woodsy

You know what I noticed, looking at the class composites of the U of Toronto Dentistry versus that of the meds, and in general, (the ones I know), it seems that Dental students tend to be better looking than medical students. Any comments?

Members don't see this ad.

dude you are going to Columbia, the dental students are so Hot over there. U lucky bastard

Nursing school friends?nursing school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by speter33
dude you are going to Columbia, the dental students are so Hot over there. U lucky bastard

I got one word for you.

NOVA.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmhmm I noticed that during a tour... like everyone in the dental school at nova was good-looking. ;)

Maryland has got some smokeshows over there too....hopefully they all weren't 4th years!

does nova give any preference to florida residents???

Originally posted by speter33

I know I've seen em. Hey may be that's why I got in...I'm just joking..

:smuggrin: :laugh:

Originally posted by Woodsy
wow nova girls are hot!

Tell me about it. They should move all the dental schools to the caribbeans.:D

Hey are the boys at Nova hot too??:horns:

Originally posted by lsurask
Hey are the boys at Nova hot too??:horns:

I'll be at Nova this fall. So the answer to your question is yes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Of course we are baby! We treat you girls right too!

Josh, great to have you join us!

Can't wait! See you guys in August!

Woodsy,

don't you have anything better to do other than create b******* threads.

my mon would never think about looking at your ugly face.

Originally posted by owusu-dentist
my mon would never think about looking at your ugly face.

Denial.

You just feel like Stifler after Finch ****ed his mom.

not to brag or anything, i think that IU's girls were hot too. i noticed a whole bunch of very good looking chicks in Aphistis class when i was there.
actually, i know of a few girls who will be in my class at IU and i remember them being cute as hell too.

of course it won't matter to me since my fiance will kill me if i try anything:D :laugh:

Originally posted by PERFECT3435
not to brag or anything, i think that IU's girls were hot too. i noticed a whole bunch of very good looking chicks in Aphistis class when i was there.
actually, i know of a few girls who will be in my class at IU and i remember them being cute as hell too.

of course it won't matter to me since my fiance will kill me if i try anything:D :laugh:
I'd like to offer my thoughts on this one way or the other, but now that I've been found out I should probably keep my trap shut. :D

i think i can read your mind on this one BILL.;)

seriously i checked out the pics of the Nova girls on Yah-E's picture websites, and I actually like the "ladies of UMinnesota pic" best..

I never interviewed at Nova, so maybe i dont' have enough data just from the pics, but I think Nova is overrated...

Columbia and UOP top two all the way for hot female dental students!! (the guys are pretty nice looking too.. )

ya, but UOP only has like 30-35% girls per class.

it's true- when i looked at the apdentistry.com (?) website at the pictures page, the same girls kept popping up in all the pictures. but i'm not complaining about that *wink*

but good point- i didn't know that about UOP.

Originally posted by Jack Worthing
seriously i checked out the pics of the Nova girls on Yah-E's picture websites, and I actually like the "ladies of UMinnesota pic" best..

I never interviewed at Nova, so maybe i dont' have enough data just from the pics, but I think Nova is overrated...

Columbia and UOP top two all the way for hot female dental students!! (the guys are pretty nice looking too.. )

:thumbup: I only see one Nova chick I think is pretty cute. I'm sure everyone is looking at the same one. BTW, do these people know their pic is on the web???

disagree.

you guys haven't seen the IUSD girls.:laugh: