Dental Volunteer, Research Assistant Opportunities Austin,TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smilemaker321

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I'm currently based in Austin,TX and was looking for ways to improve my profile. Does anyone know of any places where you can volunteer in a dental clinic or in research in Austin,TX? I feel that it's hard here because it's mostly a tech city.

Thanks in advance!
 
Hi!

I'm currently based in Austin,TX and was looking for ways to improve my profile. Does anyone know of any places where you can volunteer in a dental clinic or in research in Austin,TX? I feel that it's hard here because it's mostly a tech city.

Thanks in advance!
Which Visa are you on?