Dental X-Ray Certification

Started by drn93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drn93

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I managed to finally get certification in dental X-rays as I was told that it is something good to pad your dental school application with.

My question is where on AADSAS would I put that? Would I make it a separate entry under professional experience? If so would I just describe it and write down what it says?: "School X certificate of completion is awarded to Drn93 having completed the requirements as specified by the Dental Board of California in Radiation Safety" etc?

Any info would be appreciated.
 
I recommend being as concise as you can be in your application. Two words "x-ray certified" or "took radiographs" is all they need to see to understand.
I would mention it under your dental assisting experience among various tasks you had.