dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocizzle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, is it a legitimate reason to reapply to dental schools, if you only got into schools that are 400k+ tuition? I understand that I shouldn't have applied to those schools in the first place, but I just want to be wary before I get into this...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Go to the mid 300's. The opportunity cost is too high not to and it will be a red flag next cycle if you turn down multiple acceptances.

Let this be a reminder for those in the future. If you can't see yourself going to a school because of cost or location then don't apply. Your "safety school" might be your only option.

Reactions: 2 users
Aren't you busy now with the CBSE?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well if you're concerned with affordability you'll be hard pressed to find anything that beats the mid 300s. Especially if that figure has taken into account the compound interest over the years.

1) I didnt mention any schools so not sure why ppl are assuming they know what im talking about, maryland isn't even 400k so not understanding where that's coming from
2) People who take the time to write their little snarky comments behind their computer screens really should be examining their own self respect and ethics before impugning others
3) If you don't have good advice, you don't have to speak.
4) When did i say i wasn't going? I simply asked a question and wanted to understand more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.