DentalStax for Part I Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDgirl2008

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has used "dentalstax" to study for their Part I boards. Or if someone has compared Dentaldecks and Dentalstax side by side. Here is the website for dentalstax....www.dentalstax.com

Thanks guys. :love:

Members don't see this ad.

from what I hear, the dentalstax are suppose to be pretty impressive. Although I have not seen them first hand, I've talked to a couple of people who have. Furthermore, I think it would have been extremely beneficial to have the pictures and diagrams that are included with the stax instead of looking everything up in books.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they make them for part 2 or only for part 1?

i believe they only make them for part 1...i've just ordered mine and have a sample disc of the stax...they are in full color and have great explanations. my class ordered enough to receive a discount on sets plus the netter anatomy cards.

Save your money, Dental Decks are the best, they have years of experience, they are updated every couple of years, and they teach you what you need to pass the test. Yuo would have to be crazy not to use Dental Decks. If you look at the cards in the front of the Dental Decks you'll see that they have Professors and authors from schools all over the country who help them. I was at the ASDA conference in Boston this past weekend and I met the doctor who writes them. He was great and so knowledgeable
If you want Netter's cards you can buy them for $35

Does anybody know the status of Dentalstax? Their website is down and phone # doesn't ring. Did they go belly-up?

The Dentalstax website is currently disabled for maintenance. No orders can be processed at this time. Questions should be directed to [email protected]

Thank you, good luck on boards, and sorry for the inconvenience.

I corresponded with the Dental Stax owner a little bit about getting the most recent mods a few weeks ago, and he said the ADA requested a copy of the mods and is reviewing them. It could be an ADA crackdown (possibly because they use student's suggestions in the Stax?), or what Gavin said. He did say that they were working with the ADA on coordinating a release date for part II Stax, so they might still be around.