-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
dentaltown.com
Started by Performer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
5
54807
how can you guys read the boards at dentaltown when you need to be a dentist or another professional to be able to subscribe?
I'm still a student but I read it all the time. Lots of good, biased reading on there!
There is a dental student forum also...so not sure how you are limited.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Register as a student.how can you guys read the boards at dentaltown when you need to be a dentist or another professional to be able to subscribe?
I agree. I can easily waste many hours lurking through posts. Very informative site.It's an amazing resource
Register as a student.
How do you register as a student? When I click on registration, it asks you for your license number, school graduated from, etc.
How do you register as a student? When I click on registration, it asks you for your license number, school graduated from, etc.
You only have to enter the fields that have a blue circle next to them. Dental student is an option in one of the pull down menus.
I don't think that information is required. Only the fields with the green dots next to them are required. Good luck!How do you register as a student? When I click on registration, it asks you for your license number, school graduated from, etc.