China and Eastern Asia dentistry in china

Started by ucd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ucd

Junior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there are any practicing dentist who are/were from china? I'm asking because my cousin will be studying in china and I was wondering how the training and dental market is overseas. Thanks.
 
ucd said:
I was wondering if there are any practicing dentist who are/were from china? I'm asking because my cousin will be studying in china and I was wondering how the training and dental market is overseas. Thanks.
Maybe I can answer you some question ,but I am not a dentist.Tell me what you want know about dentist in China.
 
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a large demand for dentist in China? Also, does anyone know how much they make in either RMB or US dollars in a month or year? What is their salary like compared to everyone else. This question can also be replied by students who are studying to become doctors in China. Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The school you mentioned in Chian is very famous ,so please send a E-mail to me ,I wil tell you the school's website and forums,you can ask more details there.
[email protected]
 
1. Government owned college
2. Fully English Medium BDS classes .
3. Syllabus entirely based on International standard.
4. Internship in student's home country. or China
5. BDS Program cooperate with Dental College of LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY, USA

more information visit http://www.bestcollegechina.com 🙂