Quantcast

Dentistry in Vancouver

Application is now open for MD & PhD 2022 Intake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smilemaker100

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anyone in this forum can give me their opinion on what it's like to practice dentistry in the Vancouver Island area. I have heard that there are more privately insured patients out on the West Coast than the East Coast.

I have never visited Vancouver but I am definitely looking into doing so within the next year or so as I have a girlfriend who lives out West in Alberta,has visited Vancouver many times and has been prodding me to visit as well...especially Gastown.

I'm presently unsure about where I want to "settle" and am looking into possibilities in other cities.

Narkose

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Visit Richmond while you are in Vancouver and have some sushi buffet. Afterwards a mango-papaya Bubble tea to go. :thumbup:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.