Dentistry Update from AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wigglytooth

Assistant Wiggle-ator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Very cool info...thanks for contributing to my procrastination! ;)

Interesting, ADEA projects that the number of dentists per capita to decrease in the future. Why is this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting, ADEA projects that the number of dentists per capita to decrease in the future. Why is this?

That caught my attention too...maybe the fact that the population is continually growing, while the number of dental students graduating each year remains stgnant...

That caught my attention too...maybe the fact that the population is continually growing, while the number of dental students graduating each year remains stgnant...

baby boomers are going to start retiring, # women in dentistry is increasing and 50% of them go into retirement early or practice once a day after familial duties take over, increasing population and steady # of graduates.

hmmm, very interesting. the part about application materials being sent out june 1st especially caught my eye...isn't the first batch of applications sent in june 30th?

you'd think so, since it takes them 4-8 weeks to verify your gpa...

hmmm, very interesting. the part about application materials being sent out june 1st especially caught my eye...isn't the first batch of applications sent in june 30th?

you'd think so, since it takes them 4-8 weeks to verify your gpa...

where did you get june 30th?? ....:confused: