dentistry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just read that thread... and nearly burst out laughing at how naive those kids are ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I like this one "Well "significantly impact many other body systems" isnt lethal. If you lost your teeth today, you'd get dentures (orthodontist, not dentist) and laugh it off a few years later."

Apparently there are only 2 specialties: Endo and Ortho. (Although someone did later bring up OMFS).

I like this one "Well "significantly impact many other body systems" isnt lethal. If you lost your teeth today, you'd get dentures (orthodontist, not dentist) and laugh it off a few years later."

Apparently there are only 2 specialties: Endo and Ortho. (Although someone did later bring up OMFS).

And apparently orthodontists are not dentists, and they also make dentures :laugh:

BAHAHAH! So glad I'm not on those forums...That kids name is Money4Life...Seriously?

"i wish i weren't such a romantic. i would be a dentist but this wouldn't satisfy my lust for blood and excitement. this is why i won't rest until i'm a surgeon of some sort, hopefully in an emergency setting. i hope to work over 80 hours a week. i hate not working. i hate watching tv. emergency medicine is in my blood, the last 3 summers i have worked at a job where i occaisionally have to treat an emergency.

it would also be fun to be a surgeon in a war setting, you know, bullet wounds, amputations, the whole lot. although i would not be an army medic because they have to be in the thick of the war. i would rather be on the sidelines, cleaning up the mess. "

That made me :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.

All those stupid kids are talking about is money...Those are the people who raise the suicide rate...Go into the profession for money then hate what they do...