dentists are overpaid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

do you think Dentists are over paid

• Yes they are

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes they do

• I think so

• Not sure

• No.but they make more than they deserve

• No ,however they make a lot

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truelegendkille

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
dentists makes so much in USA and they are so overpaid.here is what proves that

USA dentists vs overseas dentists

USA
US$854 ~ US$1148 Implants
  • US$471 ~ US$809 Crowns
  • US$471 ~ US$736Bridge
  • US$721 ~ US$809Bonding/Contouring
  • US$3239 ~ US$5596Braces/Orthodontics
Overseas

Implant.No more than 400 by the most
Crowns.lol....60dollors.
filing.25 dolors...
bonding.100 dolor..
braces...250 till 500..

so why dentist in usa get paid so much when we have more experience dentists overseas.it is a fact that overseas dentist do better work event ought they don't have the latest technology.so why dentists get paid high for ,donut tell the office supply,taxes.employees.I don't buy that crap.

I think a dentist should get paid about 100Yr no more than that and DH should be 70 or 90 by the most..

Members don't see this ad.

i think you and me we will became friends...lol............u make me laugh because u still make no sense to me....do u have a lack of expressing yourself or something..speak up,no one can hear you...lol

Members don't see this ad :)
feuerwehr_forum_troll.jpg

If the average crown fee is $600, but I charge $1200 and patients pay for it, where am I in the wrong?

well one think for sure...at least you are good and respected.from the way you answer not some people.anyways
I don't think usa gets paid more.it is fact.have you ever traveled overseas es.I know and I happened to be one of those people who had both dentist here and overseas,for example India is 75% less than usa when it comes to prices and they have a quality work better than usa..this is facts that can be proven with a little research.crown suppose to be less than 100 dolors and you are charing 1200? for what,when you pay for assistance 8/h and your DH 20/h and give her one day ,that is you hire one.so why u charge double...It makes no sense to me.I had a filing and it is lasting till today ,it is about 14 yrs and American dentist did it for me and it falling twice..lol..how did he get his license..
Seriously.I do respect yo and somewhat I know where you come from.the problem is that yo don't know where I come from.that is the difference between a dentist and a patient.I know you guys dedicated a lot time and work but that does not mean you should over charge.and dont get me wrong...I wanna be a dentist as well.so as far as Im concern..Dentist should get paid less unless they raise the price of office staff and here is mjy suggestion

Dental DH= 50/h 50 hours a week
Dental assistance=35 50 hours a week
and other staff no less than 20 an hours..
dentists...about....100/h

if that is not the case than forget it dude..lol..Just kidding..that was my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.