Dentists

Started by ErilizaG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ErilizaG

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any of you guys read "How to get into the right dental school" by Carla S. Rogers?
 
Have any of you guys read "How to get into the right dental school" by Carla S. Rogers?

I just did a quick search for it and it seems that customers were not very impressed. You can probably get all the information you need from this forum or elsewhere, for free.
 
Have any of you guys read "How to get into the right dental school" by Carla S. Rogers?

I read some of it but I did not have to pay for it as it was part of my undergrad library online journal collection. At the time I thought it was decent, particularly about writing the personal statement. But that was like a year ago before I knew about SDN. By no means does it compare to the endless info on here.