Deposit for Case Western?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asherman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just trying to figure out how many people got accepted to Case and paid their deposits, but are still waivering on whether or not to attend Case or another school. Or if you have paid your deposit and decided against attending Case for next year. The reason I ask this is I just found out that I'm one in 12 people who will be discussed (for acceptance) by the admissions commitee if anybody who paid their deposit and forgoes their acceptance at case. Apparently this grouping of 12 people is discussed before the alternate list is discussed. Please let me know b/c I'd like to know where I stand before accepting a spot at BU. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

my friend and i have both paid deposits at case and are still deciding for sure where to go. will decide for sure by the end of the week.

asherman said:
I was just trying to figure out how many people got accepted to Case and paid their deposits, but are still waivering on whether or not to attend Case or another school. Or if you have paid your deposit and decided against attending Case for next year. The reason I ask this is I just found out that I'm one in 12 people who will be discussed (for acceptance) by the admissions commitee if anybody who paid their deposit and forgoes their acceptance at case. Apparently this grouping of 12 people is discussed before the alternate list is discussed. Please let me know b/c I'd like to know where I stand before accepting a spot at BU. thanks!
Check your PM.