Deposit Help

Started by lily12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi everyone, I've been super thankful to have had 5 DO and 2 MD interview invites so far! I have received two DO acceptances so far and the deadline for deposit to save my seat is tomorrow. I really don't have 2k to waste if I don't end up going to the schools, so I'm tempted to wait it out in hopes that I'll get into one of the MDs (nothing against DO, those two MDs were just my top choices). I know this comes down to if I'm willing to take the risk but I was hoping to hear y'alls opinions. One of the MDs I interviewed at was UICOM which has over 80% post-II acceptance rate so that makes me hopeful that maybe I can just wait it out....?
Those deposits are insurance. As in, you don't get the MD acceptances.
You'll make back the deposit money as an attending.
 
Previously