Deposit payment question??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What credit card is that if you don’t mind me asking?

I used the Chase Freedom card. Unfortunately the promo did end recently and they changed the terms and conditions. Now it has reverted to its original deal of "spend $500, get $150 back."

You can surf online and see if you find any special deals like this. Maybe you'll find an even better offer. Just remember doing this is both for people with good credit history (score above 725+) and for those who aren't reckless with credit cards. I'm not sure if I can post links here but a good place to search is the "churning" subreddit.