huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I just sent in a deposit to a school a couple of weeks ago. Is it a good idea to call the school and check they received it in case they didn't?

mamelons

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2008
Status
Dentist
Yes. And you might email... this way you can save the correspondence if anything happens down the road. (i.e. someone on the phone says yes we have it) and then in May you find out they never got it, but you say so-and-so told me it was received. If you have written proof, it will hold up better in my opinion.

brushem09

10+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2008
Status
Dental Student
You should be hearing back from them if you sent it in a couple weeks ago. I would for sure call/email!

About the Ads

Northside

10+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I just sent in a deposit to a school a couple of weeks ago. Is it a good idea to call the school and check they received it in case they didn't?
Did you check AADSAS? Some schools will indicate that they've received your deposit by changing your status to "offer accepted".

huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Did you check AADSAS? Some schools will indicate that they've received your deposit by changing your status to "offer accepted".
Apparently, not for me. So I guess I will call and email. Thank you for your responses!

About the Ads