Deposit school..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adfadsfa92

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m currently trying to hold one spot from school by paying deposit, but i am still waiting final decision of my #1 school..
They said that they will review again once they get my official transcript for this spring semester (i already had interview), but spring semester will end up May 20.. but i got to know one piece of information from optomcas (regarding for “Applicant Responsibilities & Code of Conduct") states that "if you are holding more than one seat after May 15, failure to decline multiple offers may result in offers of admission being changed or revoked."

is it possible we can still hold one spot from one school, then switch other school after May 15...?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
I’m currently trying to hold one spot from school by paying deposit, but i am still waiting final decision of my #1 school..
They said that they will review again once they get my official transcript for this spring semester (i already had interview), but spring semester will end up May 20.. but i got to know one piece of information from optomcas (regarding for “Applicant Responsibilities & Code of Conduct") states that "if you are holding more than one seat after May 15, failure to decline multiple offers may result in offers of admission being changed or revoked."

is it possible we can still hold one spot from one school, then switch other school after May 15...?

Im in the same exact situation and had the same question. Also if we accept the offer from one school just so we dont lost the seat, will it look bad to the other school that we are still waiting on a decision from, will this make them seem like we are not interested or sway their decision in any way?

Are you both waitlisted at the school you want to be at? I think that is fine for the May 15 rule, you can’t just have multiple offers accepted after May 15 (so if you get an offer from the waitlisted school, you just need to make a decision fast).

Reactions: 1 user