Deposit

Started by NJPT26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NJPT26

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think its okay to ask for an extension on the deposit date? If so how should I go about doing it without sounding like I don't want to attend the program? Has anyone recieved an extension?

I happened to interview at a school I really want to attend while I recieved an acceptance at another school and they only gave me 13 days to mail the deposit. So there is a possibility that the program I interviewed at will answer me soon. I just do not want to waste $500 if I get accepted to the other school.