Depression again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dikoerastenie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't even know why I am depressed now. It was a nice day. I was heading to study after a heavy lunch. But for some reason I decided to read some funny websites online. And then I started to read sdn accidentally. And still reading and wasting time. And depressed:(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
SDN has a lot of valuable info...but at the same time is causes excessive stress and depression to many (serious..).

It's best to take everything you read here with a grain of salt and not let it get to you.

Work hard and that's all you can do.

AND (Try your best to) BE HAPPY! Happiness is a moral obligation my friend :)

its like saying i keep dropping my hammer on my big toe on purpose everyday
why does my toe hurt?

Dude if your depressed get some help. I'm in the same exact boat as you. End up wasting my day and viewing myself as a failure because of it. It didn't help that I haven't gotten any interview invites yet, and the girl I've been dating pretty much dumped me.

Seriously get some help because no matter what funny websites you go to, you'll end up just wasting more time. I highly recommend reading the following books as a cheap way to alleviate some of your depression:

The New Mood Theory

More Attention Less Deficit

Learned Optimisim

I'm currently reading Learned Optimism and it's helping me somewhat. I'm also seeing a psychologist and he pretty much told me I have some depression and that I might need medication.

My psychologist also pointed out that people with ADD or ADHD are highly likely to get depressed. If this is your problem, consider the book More Attention Less Deficit or see a psychiatrist and ask him/her if medication is right for you (not meant to sound like a commercial).

Anyways hope this helps.

well in an effort to cheer you up I'm going to hijack this tread and turn it into a funny websites thread. everyone post your favorites!

Passive Aggressive Notes
People of Walmart
Look at this douchebag
Look at this f***ing hipster
Regretsy
NatalieDee
Texts from last night
some e cards
I want to add:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

I tend to waste a lot of time on this site instead of studying as well... Hope you feel better OP. Get some help if it gets out of hand.

I don't even know why I am depressed now. It was a nice day. I was heading to study after a heavy lunch. But for some reason I decided to read some funny websites online. And then I started to read sdn accidentally. And still reading and wasting time. And depressed:(

You have to intersperse SDN with the funny websites. Try that tomorrow and report back.

I want to add:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

I tend to waste a lot of time on this site instead of studying as well... Hope you feel better OP. Get some help if it gets out of hand.

I love that site. It's hilarious!