You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Derm Chat - Wednesday
Started by Dermaholic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😛 Bump!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump
Chat bump! 

bump.
Bump - We're missing members of chat including: Izzy, soreeyeasses, derm me, xyxyzyzyxy, fidicinal, shave bx. Report to chat immediately! 😡
Yesterday was super informative courtesy of Dermres... I'll probably leave the chatroom window open on my browser if anyone else is around today 🙂
bump
Never done the chat before but thought it would be fun tonight. However, the link isn't working on my computer. Is it working for the rest of you?
the link isn't working for me either!
as maker of the original chat, I feel I must intervene:
the website is down, so here is a new site:
http://www.chatzy.com/850952720219
password: derm
click join chat
chat
the website is down, so here is a new site:
http://www.chatzy.com/850952720219
password: derm
click join chat
chat
bump 🙂
Bump 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump b/c i'm bored and need a distraction from cleaning.
it's that time.
I like my biscuits buttered, boy!
bump!
I like my biscuits buttered, boy!
Then you might like Sir Mix Alot's rap. 😉
post-interview season bump!
bumpage for wed 8 pm chat. seeyou guys there!
Very quiet this evening. Looks like I missed all the action.
Bumpage lets do it
Anyone up for a 9pm EST post-ROL submission chat? I'll be there.
tonight at 8 pm for black monday chat!
Dang I wish I could've been there! I'll be on chat post-Black Monday if I can make it.


Congrats Derminites!
Take some chat time to celebrate!!! 😍
Take some chat time to celebrate!!! 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lets do dis
Lets do this
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K
.