Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are a pre-med interested in derm, is it a good idea to volunteer with Camp Discovery over the summer? I've been trying to volunteer with them for the past 2 summers but my internship always conflict with their schedule.
Derm Residents/Attendings, what are your thoughts on this? How about the Skin of Color Society Research Meetings as well as AAD research conferences, so we can observe and learn about derm-related research?
Thanks Dermocrat88
Derm Residents/Attendings, what are your thoughts on this? How about the Skin of Color Society Research Meetings as well as AAD research conferences, so we can observe and learn about derm-related research?
Thanks Dermocrat88
Thank you DM and no I won't cry in the wilderness, lol. I am studying for my MCAT and I already graduated from college this year. Currently, I am on a Fulbright Fellowship and so far I think I am competitive for medical school