Derm Work/Volunteer Experience for ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samsunimomo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently in MS2, and I looked through the 2016 Outcomes in Math document and was surprised to find that the mean number of volunteer experiences was 10.1. I understand that these numbers are typically inflated, but what are some of the things that people put on this list beyond free clinics and leadership experiences?
 
I'm currently in MS2, and I looked through the 2016 Outcomes in Math document and was surprised to find that the mean number of volunteer experiences was 10.1. I understand that these numbers are typically inflated, but what are some of the things that people put on this list beyond free clinics and leadership experiences?

Volunteering at Camp Discovery
School derm interest group
Volunteer clinic

They may help, you'll find you get more bang for your buck with research.