Dermatology exam in 12 hrs . . . need help!

Started by Mohd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mohd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I studied hard enough (I guess) but when I tried to solve the past papers I couldn't get most of the answers, I could google some but the rest . . . . :boom:

So please help me with those:

Treponema pallidum die at fridge temperature after:
a. 48 hrs,
b. 72-92
c. 24 hr

(I found different # at different refs)

Most common autoimmune disease associated with Vitiligo is hypothyroidsm, right?

Which may show malignant degeneration:
a) compound nevus
b) junctional nevus
c) dermal nevus
d) epidermal nevus

What is the treatment of choice for chloasma ?

Candida may affect the nails but can't affect the hair?

The rest is yet to come the night is still young :laugh:
 
Contact dermatitis to nail polish commonly affects:
- nail
- nail folds
- neck
- back of the hands