Dermatology Physician's Name Needed from the 1970's

Started by Ken Davis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ken Davis

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I have a question for any of the older physicians or nurses who were practicing back in the 1970's. I am trying to get a copy of my medical records from a dermotology doctor that I was seeing back in the 1970's in the Birmingham, Alabama area and I can't remember his name. His office was across the street from the UAB Medical Towers at 11th Ave South and 18th St South. I am trying to solicit my records for a claim that I have filed through the Veterans Administration but I can't remember his name. Any help from you older physicians or nurses would be a major help for me. Many thanks in advance.
Ken Davis
[email protected]