Dermatology Question Bank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dermhopefull11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I'm planning on studying any derm for a while but when the time comes....are there any question banks for derm residents? I tend to learn much better by doing multiple choice questions...Just wondering if there is anything out there for Dermatology residents.

I did a brief google search and came up with nothing.
 
Not that I'm planning on studying any derm for a while but when the time comes....are there any question banks for derm residents? I tend to learn much better by doing multiple choice questions...Just wondering if there is anything out there for Dermatology residents.

I did a brief google search and came up with nothing.
galderma has one. http://dermatologyinreview.com/Galderma/ I'm sure there are others as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any good resources for practice questions for med students trying to study for derm rotations/subIs? Something more general than the resident qbanks?
 
Are there any good resources for practice questions for med students trying to study for derm rotations/subIs? Something more general than the resident qbanks?
+1, I'm also interested to know what residents use to study from besides bologna or andrews
 
Board vitals is a little better than galderma but it's not free. Not a great deal of resources out there like world or mksap. Smaller specialty = smaller pool of money = less incentive to make a qbank