hs2013

7+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2010
Status
So I was just looking into some information at dermatology residencies and some have a requirement of getting letters of recommendation from dermatologists. Well my question is how does one go about doing that? Shadowing or something perhaps? Or work with one in med school? Howww??

Mar 25, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Not as hard or mysterious as it seems. Doing a few away rotations will get you the letters you need.

sore eye asses

10+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2009
Status
Attending Physician
So I was just looking into some information at dermatology residencies and some have a requirement of getting letters of recommendation from dermatologists. Well my question is how does one go about doing that? Shadowing or something perhaps? Or work with one in med school? Howww??
Yeah, do an away rotation in derm at another local high school; preferably one with a strong derm program.

Here's the deal…If you're a real highschool student your job at this point is to:

a.) if you're a boy, start masturbating now and don't stop for a few years.

b.) if you're a girl, go build a shrine to Justin Bieber or something.

Relax you little future derm soldier. There ain't much you can do right now to make your wild skin fantasies come true. Just frolic around and be sure to do your math homework.