Des Moines University

Started by pali91
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pali91

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone here received their DPT at DMU? If so, can you please elaborate on why you chose DMU and if you feel that their holistic and manual therapy approach benefited you in your career. I'm trying to choose between DMU and Midwestern
 
I went to DMU for my MS PT then got my tDPT there. Frankly, I went to DMU first because I got in. Then I got my DPT there because it was convenient. It is a fine school but as I have posted in other threads, go where a) you get in, b) it is least expensive. I don't think that the manual component of the program should be a deal maker or breaker when you make your decision. I would spend more time comparing costs of tuition, living expenses etc . . .