Des Moines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PatDO12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for them to decide on an interview once complete? A little dissapointed I didn't get an auto invite like so many other people on here have. For those that didn't get an auto invite, how long was it between being complete and being an offered an interview. Also, did they contact you by mail, phone, email??

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it take for them to decide on an interview once complete? A little dissapointed I didn't get an auto invite like so many other people on here have. For those that didn't get an auto invite, how long was it between being complete and being an offered an interview. Also, did they contact you by mail, phone, email??

It took a week back in August. That was by email.

Usually email & decision w/in 10-14 days...unless the Dean is out of town then you will unfortunately have to wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
It took me about 3 weeks since being complete, and it was by email. I got my invite last week.

It was exactly 13 days for me last year (yes I counted)