China and Eastern Asia Descisions,descisions

Started by Nightsoil
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nightsoil

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had just recently passed the board exams for medical technologist and I am not sure yet wether I should persue my career as a medical technologist or continue a masteral or study medicine.
 
Nightsoil said:
I had just recently passed the board exams for medical technologist and I am not sure yet wether I should persue my career as a medical technologist or continue a masteral or study medicine.

If you're really interested in health care/research consider medicine.
If not go for medical technology and while at it consider taking more advance courses in medical sciences...otherwise you'll be stuck inside the lab with little chance of improving your career. You'll earn more if you take an MS or even PhD degrees in subjects related to medical technology.