"Designated schools section" fixed yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TwoSteveSquared

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I know we all received an email saying that AMCAS was aware of the "designated school" error, and that 90% of applications were fixed.

A week later, mine is still not fixed. Has anybody actually gotten theirs fixed? Has anybody else not gotten theirs fixed?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by TwoSteveSquared:
•Hi, I know we all received an email saying that AMCAS was aware of the "designated school" error, and that 90% of applications were fixed.

A week later, mine is still not fixed. Has anybody actually gotten theirs fixed? Has anybody else not gotten theirs fixed?•

I was missing 5 schools at one point but they were put back on the designated schools list about 2 days after they were missing.

I guess just email them about it.

2Steve-

I was missing 6, but the next day one was back so I'm still missing 5. I went down to AMCAS last week and am going to go down again in a couple of weeks so I was going to ask about it then if its not fixed, vs. calling or emailing. Both are an exercise in futility at this point.

Spang

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine are back on--good luck on AMCAS fixing yours.

My application was fixed when I got that email. However, as of today, the Univ of Cinci is missing AGAIN. I can do nothing but laugh.