Designs For Vision 2.5x dental loupes in Nike Pounce Frame

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khurram

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm upgrading my loupes and going to a higher magnification so I'm putting up my current ones for sale.

These are the Designs For Vision 2.5x mag in the very light and stylish black colored Nike "Pounce" Frame. They are very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time and i've never had any issues with them at all.

My loupes are currently at DFV being fit with brand new carrier frames so they will be scratchless and practically brand new when they arrive to you.

I will also be including the carrier box that came with them. You can have DSF print you a new name plaque that you can have attached to the front of the box so it's customized for you.

These are just over one year old and there are no problems whatsoever with these and they have been looked after meticulously and always kept in their protective case.

These sell for 1495.00 +tax from DFV.

Asking price is 900.00 shipped in the CONUS. Payment via paypal or certified check (check must clear before shipping)

I believe DFV can have the actual prisms reset to your custom setting if you like for a fee (current working length is set to an ideal posture position of 18 inches with about a 2-3 inch play either way).

I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay over 6 years and you can see my profile here if you like-
http://myworld.ebay.com/khurramasgher

Nike3w2.jpg

Please pm me with any questions or email at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Please email me your best offers..thanks!

Send me your best offers guys!

i am interested in x2.5 loupes with extended field for working distance of about 18 in. However i am concerned about purchasing a loupe that is fixed and has not been fit to my interpupillary distance. Please let me know your thoughts and best price. thanks

$900 is out of line...the pupillary distance and corrective lens will not be suitable for anyone other than you...that leaves the frames, which used are worth perhaps 2 - 3 hundred