• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

vaio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2005
Status (Visible)
how long does it take to get your loupes after ordering? i was told ~3 weeks

it's been more than a month and i haven't received anything...and the rep i talked with doesn't reply to my email or phone calls

They have really bad customer service :mad:

Cyclysm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
how long does it take to get your loupes after ordering? i was told ~3 weeks

it's been more than a month and i haven't received anything...and the rep i talked with doesn't reply to my email or phone calls

They have really bad customer service :mad:

mine were less than three weeks. you must have a bad rep because our rep is very good at getting back to you in a timely manner.

About the Ads

dheav005

keepin' it movin'
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 27, 2005
Norfolk
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
i had no problem getting mine and then sending them back to have the working length adjusted. plus i look way cooler than all those losers with flip-ups...:smuggrin:

Dental Dork 09

10+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
wow man. That is unreal. Somthing is fishy

I got mine in three weeks. I needed them re-fitted and a rep came out next day and I had them back in a week. DFV at my school is known for quality service and it showed.

Call the corporate number or something. Maybe the rep is quiting or is about to get fired and doesn't care.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.