Desirable Neo Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Step Up

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

It's surprisingly difficult to gain good insight into neonatology fellowship programs based on their websites alone. Of course I will be asking current fellows and attendings about their thoughts on various outside programs. The interview day will also be incredibly insightful. I'm curious if anyone could share their two cents about neo programs out there that provide impressive training and why. I'm looking for a program with strong research opportunities, and of course good clinical experience as well. Opinions from anyone, including current residents or medical students regarding the NICU(s) they have work at very much appreciated. Being very detailed is not needed, as I don't want any program to be painted in a bad light, but general thoughts would be nice. Thank you!

edit: this thread was pertinent and enjoyable to read: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/neonatology-fellowship-interview-question.229764/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: