Desperate Anxiety, current AMCAS fiasco: 6 interview and no acceptance possibility?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Shakmadeek, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Hi. Please help. I have had 6 interviews. What are my chances of not being accepted anywhere? Do you or know of anyone that experienced 6 interviews with no acceptances? Anyone with only 6 interviews and had great success? It would help me and several friends I have in this situation. Thank you.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shakmadeek:
    <strong>Hi. Please help. I have had 6 interviews. What are my chances of not being accepted anywhere? Do you or know of anyone that experienced 6 interviews with no acceptances? Anyone with only 6 interviews and had great success? It would help me and several friends I have in this situation. Thank you.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i have had 6 interviews
    i got off 1 waitlist and was accepted at 3 other places. the last 2 are still waitlists.

4. Resident Alien

6 interviews, 3 acceptances, 2 waitlists, 1 hold.
    Really depends on where you interviewed.
    Good Luck!

5. Amy

Amy Animal Lover
    Physician

Attending Physician
    There is absolutely no way to answer this question. It depends how you interview, what they're looking for, etc.

6. Biohazard

Biohazard Member

1 interview 1 acceptance :)

ms2

7. schmaphdy

schmaphdy New Member

One interview. One acceptance. (I applied to 8).

Just keep up the faith.

Please help. I have had 6 interviews. What are my chances of not being accepted anywhere? Do you or know of anyone that experienced 6 interviews with no acceptances? Anyone with only 6 interviews and had great success? It would help me and several friends I have in this situation. Thank you.[/QB][/QUOTE]