Desperate Anxiety, current AMCAS fiasco: 6 interview and no acceptance possibility?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Shakmadeek

Hi. Please help. I have had 6 interviews. What are my chances of not being accepted anywhere? Do you or know of anyone that experienced 6 interviews with no acceptances? Anyone with only 6 interviews and had great success? It would help me and several friends I have in this situation. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Shakmadeek:
•Hi. Please help. I have had 6 interviews. What are my chances of not being accepted anywhere? Do you or know of anyone that experienced 6 interviews with no acceptances? Anyone with only 6 interviews and had great success? It would help me and several friends I have in this situation. Thank you.•••••i have had 6 interviews
i got off 1 waitlist and was accepted at 3 other places. the last 2 are still waitlists.

6 interviews, 3 acceptances, 2 waitlists, 1 hold.
Really depends on where you interviewed.
Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
There is absolutely no way to answer this question. It depends how you interview, what they're looking for, etc.

1 interview 1 acceptance :)

ms2

One interview. One acceptance. (I applied to 8).

Just keep up the faith.

Please help. I have had 6 interviews. What are my chances of not being accepted anywhere? Do you or know of anyone that experienced 6 interviews with no acceptances? Anyone with only 6 interviews and had great success? It would help me and several friends I have in this situation. Thank you.[/QB][/QUOTE]