Desperate for PCAT practice questions

Started by Mapi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mapi

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I have the Kaplan study book and I have been reading it. However, I know I am better off working on practical PCAT questions but I have not been able to find any.Does any know where I can get those? Is it smart to do MCAT BIO and Chem questions to prepare for the PCAT ... please HELP 😕
 
Mapi said:
Hi

I have the Kaplan study book and I have been reading it. However, I know I am better off working on practical PCAT questions but I have not been able to find any.Does any know where I can get those? Is it smart to do MCAT BIO and Chem questions to prepare for the PCAT ... please HELP 😕


Barron's is a good choice for practice.