Desperate need of a Proofreader.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aleemmerani

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all.. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to Proofread my PharmCAS PS.

I've come up with a theme which I'm not sure is just clever enough.. or borderline inappropriate for this. I think the cleverness would give me an edge unless I fall over to the DARK (inappropriate) side so I was really needing someone to help me out!

I'm in a lot of trouble right now wrt mountains of homework/labs etc so I don't have time to really come up with a new idea.. I'd really REALLY appreciate someone's opinion.

Please don't msg me if you're intending to score a "free sample essay."
 
Hey all.. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to Proofread my PharmCAS PS.

I've come up with a theme which I'm not sure is just clever enough.. or borderline inappropriate for this. I think the cleverness would give me an edge unless I fall over to the DARK (inappropriate) side so I was really needing someone to help me out!

I'm in a lot of trouble right now wrt mountains of homework/labs etc so I don't have time to really come up with a new idea.. I'd really REALLY appreciate someone's opinion.

Please don't msg me if you're intending to score a "free sample essay."

I would be glad to help a friend out if I knew the person and trusted the person (and the person trusting me back), but the problem is you posted this up in a forum, so isn't this kind of bad way to do this?

I would advise you to go to a writing center, its free for you to use at your university and the people that work in the writing center are there for you.