Destiny

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HookahLungs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is probably an inappropriate place for this type of forum, but I've been hooked on this game since I got it and I'll have a lot of downtime to play it over thanksgiving break. Anyone have a ps4 and wanna play? If you do, inbox me and I'll add you

Members don't see this ad.

damn...everyone has a ps4. Anybody got an xbox one? or am I by my lonesome...

On a more dental related note, Did you get a MWU-IL interview HookahLungs??

Members don't see this ad :)
On a more dental related note, Did you get a MWU-IL interview HookahLungs??
I did not! I'm very surprised but I think it is because they know I'd choose my state school (UIC) over them and I did qualify for an interview there. Idk still no rejections for me though so that's good hah. Are you an illinois resident and did you apply there?

I did not! I'm very surprised but I think it is because they know I'd choose my state school (UIC) over them and I did qualify for an interview there. Idk still no rejections for me though so that's good hah. Are you an illinois resident and did you apply there?

Yep. Had an interview at UIC a couple of weeks back. Rejected from MWU on Thursday lol.
idk why they rejected me. Probably because I applied in september i.e late

What were ur stats if u don't mind me asking? Did mwu even interview you? Idk who they think they are, I only applied there as a back up and hopefully I'll be accepted by December 1st so if they try to interview me after that I'll be glad to decline it

I know this is probably an inappropriate place for this type of forum, but I've been hooked on this game since I got it and I'll have a lot of downtime to play it over thanksgiving break. Anyone have a ps4 and wanna play? If you do, inbox me and I'll add you
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/gaming-*****-only.185758/page-24

Dont know how people can find destiny interesting... bf4 is another story.

Destiny, shmestiny. Try The Last of Us.

Reactions: 1 users
Destiny, shmestiny. Try The Last of Us.

My fiance is getting me a PS4 for Christmas and I'm making The Last of Us Remastered my first game on that system. I like games with a good story that just draw you in over just repetitive missions (I've read that about Destiny). Plus I'm a big survival horror game guy. Just finished Silent Hill 2 and currently playing Silent Hill 3 on PS2 and it's awesome.

Halo MCC is where it would be at if matchmaking worked....

Reactions: 1 user
Destiny sucks asss

anyone plays pokemon omega ruby xP

Could be better. Too bad they cut a lot out of it. The game has so much potential

Agree. Luckily, I grew up with Halo 2 and Halo 3.. so I feel honored and proud to have played those games in their peak.

Agree. Luckily, I grew up with Halo 2 and Halo 3.. so I feel honored and proud to have played those games in their peak.
Hell ya me too. Halo 2 is by far the best game I've played yet