destroyer amphibian question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it says
amphibians has a closed circulatory system, and we see endo/meso/ectoderm at the end of gastrulation.

I read kaplan BB, schaum, and none of these books talk about these info.

I just memorize whatever kaplan BB, and schaum say. And whatever info these two don't have, I have no idea.

Because of this reason, I wasn't able to answer destroyer question.

Am I supposed to know this type of questions? Where should I gain info about these and others if Kaplan BB and Schaum don't have?

Members don't see this ad.

i would modify your study approach. for example if you are studying the circulatory system, i would make a chart comparing the different forms.
1.Diffusion
2.Open
3.Closed
list facts you have gathered from all your texts and put them into the appropriate subheadings. Then! i would breakdown into different types of closed circulatory like the variations in heart structure (1V/1A in fish vs. (2A/1V in amphibians).

your best shot at this exxam is to synthesize all ur texts into your own words. you can better relate to the info and then the cramming isnt as rough

i would modify your study approach. for example if you are studying the circulatory system, i would make a chart comparing the different forms.
1.Diffusion
2.Open
3.Closed
list facts you have gathered from all your texts and put them into the appropriate subheadings. Then! i would breakdown into different types of closed circulatory like the variations in heart structure (1V/1A in fish vs. (2A/1V in amphibians).

your best shot at this exxam is to synthesize all ur texts into your own words. you can better relate to the info and then the cramming isnt as rough

Good point.
I like to think of the info as a big block and chip away at it by learning smaller blocks of it at a time.
Make a little list/chart of the hearts. (1 dent into the block)

I think it's
Mammals and birds: 4 chamber
Reptiles and amphibians: 3 chamber
Fish: 2 chamber

hm... let's see...
open circulatory system =arthropods
closed circulatory system =annelids, amphibians
diffused circulatory system = protozoan
none =cnidarian
does anyone know more?

another little fact you should know about amphibians is that they do not have either an allantois or amnion during any developmental stages... just thought i would throw that in there. ive seen it in a couple of kaplan test questions.