Destroyer BIO # 50 - How so?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STACM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the answer in destroyer BIO #50, it says "ATP production does not need light." But from my understanding ATP comes from the light reaction...so how does this make sense?

Members don't see this ad.

For the answer in destroyer BIO #50, it says "ATP production does not need light." But from my understanding ATP comes from the light reaction...so how does this make sense?

Is this section talking about photosynthesis or cell respiration?

also, for the answer on #306, it says "ATP is produced during the light reactions of photosynthesis" and "3 things about the light reaction...a) ATP is produced"

Members don't see this ad :)
That isn't one of the choices in my version of the destroyer. What edition do you have? I have the December 2007.

I am confused about that one too, just found it in the 2008 edition, any ideas, is it a mistake??

may be if you look at the sentence directly before the one you posted,it says"a high concentration of H+ ions, which are used to make ATP" may be he wants to direct your attention to the fact that direct ATP production is from the high H+ concentration not light, that's as close as i can get, otherwise don't know why, anyone??

Last edited: