Destroyer Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TigerDK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just finished reading cliffs + feralis, but haven't memorized them yet. I tried 50 problems on bio destroyer, and I could not answer many of them because of my lack of memorization , but I found that it contained a lot of information and I could use it to help me memorize.

Do you think it's more effective to solve these problems while memorizing my notes or try to memorize as fullest possible before tackling destroyer problems.

I have about 3 weeks left and I am panicking lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ideally I would tell you to memorize your core bio resources first, then do Destroyer and modify your notes as you go through. But with only 3 weeks left you may not necessarily have time for both, so out of necessity I would memorize at the same time you work in Destroyer.

Hi, I just finished reading cliffs + feralis and taking notes, but haven't memorized them yet. I tried 50 problems on bio destroyer, and I could not answer many of them because of my lack of memorization , but I found that it contained a lot of information and I could use it to help me memorize.

Do you think it's more effective to solve these problems while memorizing my notes or try to memorize as fullest possible before tackling destroyer problems.

I have about 3 weeks left and I am panicking lol.

Memorize first --> then do destroyer! Establishing your base knowledge is very important for success. Nobody can be expected to do well on practice problems if they havent taken the time to not just learn the material, but to memorize it as well. DaT destroyer is hard so dont worry if you arent doing well. Use it as a learning experience