destroyer bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ATLATLATL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all....i wanted to get some feedback on wat ya'll thought about the bio section in destroyer...how many did ya'll miss outta the 213 q's? some of the questions were a bit tricky on the real...i made some careless mistakes as well but everything sounded familiar in my opinion...i just hate missing stupid questionssss ahhhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

hi all....i wanted to get some feedback on wat ya'll thought about the bio section in destroyer...how many did ya'll miss outta the 213 q's? some of the questions were a bit tricky on the real...i made some careless mistakes as well but everything sounded familiar in my opinion...i just hate missing stupid questionssss ahhhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

Hey, I dont remember how many I missed exactly, but thats the point of the problems, you'd rather miss them now and understand why you missed them as opposed to getting them wrong on the real deal.. what really helped me was I made index cards of every question in the bio (YES I had 200+ cue cards) but rewriting everything in the bio section really helped me remember it and memorize the material...

yea that's what i've been doing...i've been rewriting some of the explanations and what not...it's quite helpful...hmmphhh maybe i shouldn't focus on how many i'm missing so much...hehe:eek:

im actually quite curious myself, i didnt miss to much on bio maybe 1 out of every 5 or 6 questions, but i got killed on gchem and missed almost every other question and did a little better than that on ochem. but you guys are right its not about how many you miss as long as you know why in the end.

Members don't see this ad :)
i didnt use the destroyer as a test of how much i know. i used it as a slap in the face like "hey! look at all this crap you cant do!" then used the questions and solutions to learn or brush up on the material.

sickeye we're on the same boat buddy....i guess we should use it as a study guide....thanks guys=)