Destroyer for Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just read through the whole Cliffs AP Bio book but have gotten 13/40 wrong already. It is ridiculously hard in that they stick so many darn random small facts into a questions and have the "two of the above" answer choice.

How does destroyer bio resemble the real DAT, is this harder than the real deal? I took Kaplan and felt it was quite a bit easier, how does that compare to the real thing?

Members don't see this ad.

I just read through the whole Cliffs AP Bio book but have gotten 13/40 wrong already. It is ridiculously hard in that they stick so many darn random small facts into a questions and have the "two of the above" answer choice.

How does destroyer bio resemble the real DAT, is this harder than the real deal? I took Kaplan and felt it was quite a bit easier, how does that compare to the real thing?

It should be somewhat close. Some questions may be the exact same (don't ask why). Destroyer is supposed to be harder, but isn't that what you would want to practice with? I don't want a book of easy questions.

I just read through the whole Cliffs AP Bio book but have gotten 13/40 wrong already.

GREAT!!! that means u have a lot to learn... you didnt dump 150 bucks to read stuff u already know. just focus on learning and u'll do fine on the actual test. dont memorize destroyer; understand it!

yeah...i remember that i had one or two questions verbatim from destroyer. the book is designed in a way that gets you to absorb a bunch of facts, so don't stress too much if you're missing a bunch. just don't make the same mistakes on the real thing:thumbup: