Destroyer Gen Chem General Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sis34

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I'm working through the gen chem problems, I notice that for basically all of the questions, we are supposed to already know the balanced chemical equation in order to answer the question. I understand that destroyer is supposed to be more difficult than the actual test but for those of you who already have taken the exam and wouldn't mind sharing some insight... Is this an accurate reflection or will the questions on the DAT provide you with the reaction they are talking about instead of just naming the compounds? I hope this makes sense but if not I can provide some examples.

Members don't see this ad.

depends. I've had questions where I should know the reaction and some where they give you the equation. So you might as well try to know the reaction anyway

Thanks for your response! Hopefully by going through Destroyer a few times, the reactions will become easier to remember. I figured it wouldn't be that easy.