Destroyer Gen Chem section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polospy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some help, what do you guys think of the Destroyer's Gen Chem section compared to the real DAT? I'm going through the problems and it seems very different from Kaplan and quite difficult. Any thoughts will help, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Destroyer is a GREAT tool to prepare you for the exam. I felt that Kaplan was a lot easier!! Destroyer is amazing and its on the money. If the questions are too difficult for you, try to relook over your notes and textbooks and try again with destroyer. Good luck!! Hope that helps

first time i took the DAT i got a 16 in gchem, second time around i got a 22. i used kaplan to start with, because as you said it is a little less difficult, but the format is comparable to the real thing. Destroyer may be a little overkill, but I feel the finer details in that book definitely helped to put me over an 18 in gchem. its not as difficult as destroyer, but if you could do those questions you'll nail the test.